February 14, 2009

New Trailers Out Now: Resident Evil 5 & God of War 3

Such a wonderful day it is today eh? Over at this part of the Earth, it's Valentines already and I'm about to spend quality time with my girlfriend today to go see some hot air balloons take off to skies near here ^^. Before we leave though, give me 5 minutes to post up info on some new trailers for the up coming Resident Evil 5 and God of War 3 games.

To be honest, I wasn't all that impressed with the God of War one. Mostly because it just looks like a higher-res version of God of War 2. It's still pretty much a year away though, so the developers should have enough time to get this game looking much better. Resident Evil 5 on the other hand looks just as stunning as ever. I don't know what sort of magic Capcom has under their crazy multiplatform engine, but it's doing wonders with this game.

Anyway, the trailers can be found at gamersyde.com or just follow the links below to go directly to each one:

God of War 3 Trailer

Resident Evil 5 Trailer

And with that, I'm off to my date. Hope you guys have a wonderful Valentines Day too :)

No comments: